After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Not a Nirvana Update

Upon completion, I'll be using my new found gear to challenge my skills against the games most difficult content... solo. 

I know it's not an original idea, considering Papesse on Carbuncle server has been doing it for a while (http://youtu.be/h_4OCV01qKY) but I still want to try it for myself.

On the hit list (or black list if you're into that kinda thing) are the following mobs so far:

Pandemonium Warden
Absolute Virtue
Shinryu
Tiamat
Hard Mode BCNMs (Easy Mode)
Odin II
Legion: Hall of Muru
Various VWNMs 
...and more

I'm open to suggestions on what I should add to the list. Let me know by leaving a comment (if anyone still reads this).


No comments:

Post a Comment