After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Friday, September 28, 2012

HEY, YOU!

For those of you from the forum... as well as anywhere else in the far reaches of the internet...  I welcome comments. You know... that little comment section at the bottom of every post. I like reading them and knowing that there are actually people who read this blog.

So post damn it... post something.

6 comments:

  1. hey there. i am vandan from the cerberus server. i havent played in a while since 2010 but i hope to get back to the game and do catching up. im just searching the servers and sites for good shells or groups. i have sam 75 blu 75 and whm 68 i hope tio get back into it before the end of october and was thinking of changing servers if need be. thanks good luck with whatever you guys doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're interested, you're more than welcome to join us on Valefor. Our shell is rather small, but we make up for our numbers by being friendly and helpful. Let me know when and if you make the move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For what it's worth, I keep an eye on your blog (and cringe when you do nothing for your WHM!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Truece... but I'll have you know, I'm doing a lot for my WHM. The main reason I'm leveling up my Adventuring Fellow is so that I can use it to skill up Healing Magic. Thanks to SE raising the Adventuring Fellow cap to 95, casting on one that's at least level 90 is the equivalent of spamming cures on a General during Besieged. You know... without having to wait for or participate in besieged.

    Until I get my NPC fellow up, I'm not working on WHM. I refuse to heal with a gimpy Healing Magic and gimpy Enhancing Magic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yyg! I'm peeing on your Tree of Awesome, you know, to help it grow! You're welcome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not played FF XI in so long ... but your blog makes me want to go back to my old "geeking" days. Is the game still active??

    ReplyDelete