After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

New Acquisitions

Aquired:

Bolelabunga (to finish my idle refresh set) 
Genbu's Shield (to pair with Bolelabunga)
Frimosi Earring (to add to my idle pet haste set)

235k plasm to eventually spend on Andoaa Earring after I get the Marjami Ravine win (to add to my Summoning Magic Skill/BP Ward sets)

Still need:

Glob Ring (to add to Summoning Magic Skill/BP Ward sets)
Argochampa Cape (to add to Flaming Crush set)
Augmented Conveyance Cape (-BP / BP Damage)
Augmented Hagondes Sets (Pet: MaB / Pet: Macc)
Cimmerian Sash (to add to Sunmonibv Magic Skill/BP Ward sets)
Esper Earring (to add to BP Rage set)

No comments:

Post a Comment