After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WotG: Update v.2

Won the final fight in the WotG: Windurst questline tonight. I even managed to do it solo on SMN/WHM.
The method was simple, buff outside to save time... enter and buff the NPC. From there on in its just a matter of sending in a self healing Avatar like Garuda who is capable of dishing out big numbers on BPs.

The form changes that cause you to disengage aren't a problem... as the NPC is more than capable of holding hate while Garuda takes it back.

While the NM is in Fenrir form, keep your distance to avoid being 1 shotted... and make sure the Nova heath stays above 75% at all times.

If you must, running to the entrance to Elemental Siphon os also ok since the NPC can take a few hits. I never needed to... but I also won the fight with only 60mp left.

Pure excitement. This is by far my favorite storyline of the entire game. Robel-Akbel is fucking badass. That is all.

Arms of the Azure Sky and Zodiac Ring... mine!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that SMN makes the last few missions laughable in the WotG story line.

    ReplyDelete