After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It's life, Jim.

After last week, I have successfully upgraded the SMN and COR relic headpieces to +2.





That makes 5/5 for Corsair, 4/5 PUP, 3/5 SMN, 2/5 NIN, 2/5 THF, 1/5 BLM and 0/5 WHM.

For now, I'm happy... and I've moved on to a new project.

This morning I logged on (after not logging in for nearly a week) and thanks to the server being dead (as usual), I spontaneously started crafting. I managed to take Cooking from 0-17 in a little over 2 hours. Tonight I plan to try and break the 28 cap before I log off. That gives me from 9:00PM - 2:00AM to grind grind grind. Maybe I can even get higher than 28. We'll see. My goal is 28... any higher is a bonus.

I'll post later on my progress... hopefully with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment