After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pics A-Plenty As Promised: POW!

You'll have to excuse these being a little bit out of order. I didn't exactly upload them all at once. Either way... you get the idea. I'm not sure any of the pictures show it... but thanks to my funds running dry halfway through this afternoon, I wasn't able to make the goal i set out for myself. That being said... I did make it to Rank 52 before the night was over. I also did a Dynamis: Xarc run with a few people as well (pics below) to earn a little more spending money towards cooking. Currently, I'm stocked up on 5 stacks of each of the ingredients to make Beaugreen Sautee... as well as 5 stacks of each of the ingredients to make both Yagudo Drinks and Pet Food Zeta. Hopefully that will give me enough of a head start to kick tomorrow off strong! 

Journeyman Cooking! (Rank 48) 

Playing with Fire

I hate Baked Popotos

Big Badda Boom

So much Pie Dough

My first few Synths of cheese went surprisingly well... 

We got a what from that NM???

NO WAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment