After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Monday, December 9, 2013

I Dream of Mog Bonanza 2014

And we do exactly that, don't we? We dream. We put all our hopes in the lottery and cross all of our fingers and toes for the chance to get our hands on a rank 1 winning bonanza ball.

Sadly, I don't think I've met anyone who got a prize above rank 3, myself included.

Despite such staggeringly overwhelming odds, I'm trying again this year... because why not?

And in true Yyg hopefulness, here are my choices for each rank if I were to win:

Rank 1:
Mythic Weapon 90 Kupon: Nirvana (90)

Rank 2: 
Cats Eye (In order to make myself a Nirvana XD)

Rank 3:
Kupon AW-WK: Uk'uxkaj Cap

Rank 4:
Liminus Earring (So I can finally leave Gustav Tunnel forever)

Rank 5:
Kupon I-Skill: Aid For All (Enhancing Skill for my SCH)

No comments:

Post a Comment