After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The things I do for love/boredom/FFXI

So I've been logging on recently to do more than just farm the necessary requirements for my Nirvana and I have to say... I miss the old FFXI. The FFXI before the cap was raised to 99... before Abyssea... before easy mode everything. I miss needing other people around if I wanted to walk through Sea. I miss running around in the dunes to level from 11-20. I miss aspiring to own a speed belt... Or to get my hands on a Serket claim. I miss camping HNMs. I miss dying like crazy in Vanilla Dynamis. I miss the music in Sky. I miss trailing a bunch of non aggressive Mandies outside Windy. I miss camping LL without ever seeing a pair of his coveted boots.

And I DEFINATELY miss the days when killing PW was still just a myth.

Anyway... now that I've got that off my chest... It's back to farming Alex and Einherjar.

No comments:

Post a Comment