After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Saturday, September 27, 2014

The View From Down Here: A Day In The Life of Yyg

The day begins by doing a little bit of farming. Unconventional... but effective.

Contaminated Colosseum (x23)
Malboro Fibers: 27
Black Beetle Blood: 3
Damascene Cloths: 3
Phoenix Feathers: 10
Junk Sales & Gil: 827k
Total Profit After Sales: 6,837,000 gil


Followed by some Einherjar

Because I always need more Ichor. So much more.


After that, I helped out a guy with a few assaults.

After all... when I was doing mine, I always wished I had help.


Then I spent all my money on Alexandrite. Some guy was selling around 2000 of them for a fair price, so I figured I should pick up as many as I could afford while they lasted.


Then Salvage II

Because clearly Nashmeira has some kind of plan for all of this Alex... right? I'm working my ass off to farm it for her... for a good reason... right?


And finally to the Boyahda Tree to finish out the night with some old school farming.

This is still one of my top 5 favorite zones... for so many beautiful reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment