After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Thursday, October 16, 2014

AT THE BUZZER!!!

I heeded my own advice and spent my remaining seals on farming the BCNM "Dragon Scales". I used every seal I had and finally landed myself a copy of Foreboding Abjuration: Hands from the final chest at the end of my last run... on the last day of the event... within the last few hours before JP midnight. 

Who's happy? This guy is happy. 

Now if only I could find someone with 110 Alchemy and the desire to craft me a pair of Hexed Gages -1. This part might take me a while... but luckily... the only thing REALLY standing in my way is money and not "Luck".

No comments:

Post a Comment