After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Like a bad case of herpes

I'm back! And I'm playing on Cerberus again. As of 10:52 this morning I resubscribed to FFXI to eagerly await the release of Seekers and bide my time until FFXIV: ARR re-launches. What do I plan to do first, you might be asking?

"We're not asking you anything... shut up already..."

I have no idea what to do first! That's the best part! I left off while I was in the middle of doing a ton of different things and now I can't quite decide what to do with myself. When I left, things were getting boring and stale and bordering on the repetitive.

"Welcome to FFXI... not to mention EVERY OTHER MMO EVER MADE"

Right. Noted. Anywho... now that I'm back I have so many options that it's sickening. My newly revived level of patience affords me the opportunity to take on a new job ...

... finish gearing the old ones I keep neglecting ...

... work on my kiss-ass skillz and earn Assault Ranks towards Mercenary Captain ...


... continue my progress in Limbus ...


 Salvage ...


... Einherjar ...


or just about anything else!


"You're just going to sit around in P. Jeuno and troll people most of the time and you know it."

Is there really any better way to spend an afternoon?


"Well yeah, you could go outside and get some fresh air ..."

I didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment