After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN!!!!

Who remembers that video? Anyone? That video was awesome. That SONG was awesome. Don't know what I'm talking about? USE THE FUCKING INTERNET!!!

Anyway. Today was the day we took down Proto-Ultima.

"As if that's hard now"

Shut the hell up. Especially you Romyro... wiseass. An accomplishment is an accomplishment... no matter how small. I read that in a very advanced book on meditation. I'm deep like that.

"You took that from Dr Seuss"

You say Potato I say shut up. Moving on. Here's a shot of  us as we got within range of the nasty little bugger.


Look, I'm not sure if that's Rook's Garuda or mine... but if you could see her eyes right now you'd see that sparkle that says "I'M ABOUT TO MESS YOU UP!". Also: Mil... stop poking the goddamn chests...

After this serene moment of looking on in awe of such a wondrous creature from another dimension... we went to town beating on it's ass.


And in the end... we prevailed! Netting ourselves a lovely purse of prizes that included.... ULTIMA'S MOTHAFUGGIN CLAW!!! The one and only item I ever gave a crap about that dropped from either of the 2 Limbus Bosses and the one piece I've been itching to get my hands on since I turned 75 SMN back when Nashira's Gages weren't OBSOLETE.


Well I suppose that isn't entirely true.... they're still useful... just significantly less these days. That being said, I'm absolutely going to upgrade them into the SUPER NASHIRAS GAGES as soon as humanly possible. Those things are bitchin...

And lastly... I leave you with a shot of me obtaining the gages... and a little food for thought.


Because really...

Also: Grats Rook on your Nashira... legs... whatever they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment