After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Friday, September 30, 2011

Asking for trouble

I've been reading the most retarded posts on the official forums lately and its starting to make me sick. Anyone interested in playing SMN is getting turned off by these people and their nonsense. Misinformation is spreading like wildfire and there's even a post about speculating Bahamut as a summonable avatar in the future.

I have to break my own lurking rule with them to set some facts straight and make TRUTHFUL posts.

That damn place is like a middleground that stands on the extreme end of my FFXI forum validity scale. BG is the most hardcore research group... followed by FFXIonline... followed by Alla and Killingifrit (who are barely even active) and finally... the official farce of a forum.

Wish me luck against the army of ignorance.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been out to the official forums in quite awhile (mainly because they're blocked at work), but did anyone make any comments or praise SE in any way regarding the latest version update? Usually, with an significant update, they go beyond their original maintenance window, and spend the next few days doing emergency maintenance. This time, thanks in part to the public test server, everything went so smoothly. I don't think there was one emergency maintenance... I mean, it only took 'em 8(ish) years, but it looks like they finally got the update process figured out!

    ReplyDelete