After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Auto-Repeating GoV and FoV pages?

Thanks SE... now the leeches don't even have to be at their computers anymore. Now they just gave to join an alliance and go out for the day. The only upside to a leech in any was that they would eventually run out of visitant time.

Where's your head at SE?

4 comments:

  1. I didn't think the auto-refreshing pages applied to Dominion Ops in abyssea, just FoV/GoV in conquest zones.

    I think it's a great improvement for pullers and might help convince me to actually level THF and NIN now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know it doesn't apply to Dominion. For that I'm thankful. I will admit that for those of us who don't abuse it, its a great change... my only irk is against those people who look at it as a great way to leech without having to even be near their computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a small price to pay for not having to forever run back to that damn book every five mobs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed... it will certainly eliminate that whole "oh god hurry hurry hurry... please get back in range before they kill that one!!!"

    ReplyDelete