After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Friday, September 16, 2011

I made it!

This not the first... nor shall it be the last time I narrowly avoid being late to work in order to complete some task in FFXI.

Now that I'm here though, I can write more about todays events even though there honestly isn't that much to be told. After completing the prep work for the final battle of the Windy Missions, I gave it a dry run to see what I was up against. Ill be dammed if I didn't nearly win too.

After I recruited the 2 who came with me, the fight was a joke.
Sleepga>Own House>CS>Own House

Since I was grateful for the help that Azure had given me without needing the fight him/herself, I asked what I could do in return. Badda bing, badda bang and we were off to Any Altep to kill the Tiger NM for the Furor Cesti.

Since when is that sucker ever camped? Today there had to be 15 people there... at least 3 seperate parties committing genocide on the tigers while waiting for the pop.

We lost claim to a party of 2 WHM 1 THF and an Ukku's WAR. Somehow... and im still not quite sure how, they were OBLITERATED when the NM was at 1%. Once the tiger went yellow and I had determined that none of them had AoA or reraise of any kind, I snagged it and ended it with 1 Blade: Jin for 2k. We got the drop... but no Tiger King Hide I was hoping for.

I also got my Ninjutsu Skill up to 348/354. I had no idea I was that close. If I had more time to kill I would have stuck around to cap it off, but sadly, work comes first.

Goals for the weekend:
1) Cap Ninjutsu Skill
2) Finish either ASA or ACP. One would be fine, both is unlikely.
3) Level PUP

No comments:

Post a Comment