After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Yygdrasil and Cirque de so PUP

So this past weekend was dedicated to me grinding PUP up to 95 and messing around with what the job is capable of. This is what I learned:

The GOOD:
1: Diverse job role possibilities
2: Stylish outfit
3: Solo capacity with your own private healer/nuked

The BAD:
1: Automaton AI
2: Confusing gear choices
3: 3 more skills to cap... slowly
4: H2H or gtfo
5: I SPENT OVER 2 MILLION GIL SO FAR JUST TO MAKE IT DECENT!

The UGLY:
1: I lied about the outfit

End of research. Now that the job is capped on XP, I have to merit it and work on skills... so ill report more of my opinions and adventures after I've had more time to fuck around with it.

2 comments:

  1. The mask is the best part. I honestly think the only race this set looks half decent on is Taru. It just looks foolish (for lack of a better word) on everyone else.

    ReplyDelete