After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Thursday, September 15, 2011

First!

Hey guys! Its me, Yyg! I figured that posting this kind of material on the forum would be kinda pointless, so I up and made a blog. Why the hell not, right? A lot of what I post here might seem redundant to the posts on ffxio, but for those of you who don't freqent the site or aren't members at all, this is the centralized location that all my posts will appear on. I still have to fine-tune it a little, but the editing I've done so far has been limited to the things I can do on my phone. Not bad if I do say so myself.

If you ever played with me, I urge you to follow this blog and keep in touch. I've met so many people in FFXI over the course of many years and it would be a cry in shame if we all lost touch.

So here it is, the Cronicles of Yyg. I hope you guys enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment