After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

+2 ALL THE THINGS!!!

Lately I've decided that I don't like having to look at all those gross looking +1 items in my inventory anymore. That being the case, I've taken steps to fix it.

I started with BLM gear and got the head and hands finished. I have to say... the stats on them are awesome and I can see the difference in power/casting speed already. No complaints.


Now that those are finished, all I have left to complete for BLM are the feet... of which I have a whopping 0/6 Voyage collected.

In addition, I collected a bunch of +2 items for PUP head/body, WHM head/feet/ and THF head. If I seriously burn the midnight oil, I can probably knock out all of my +2 equipment for all 7 jobs by this time next week. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment