After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Friday, September 7, 2012

Project PUP

So after looking more closely at the Cirque +2 Body, it got me to thinking about what the Pantin +2 set looks like... so I did a little research and wanted to compare the 2 sets to plan out some macros in advance.

Here's the result of that research:




So... from the looks of it, there really won't have to be a whole hell of a lot of swapping to be done. It seems that my gear will pretty much remain consistent and only have to change when I change Automatons.

Melee:
Head - Cirque
Body - Pantin
Hands - Pantin (mostly)/Cirque (occasionally)
Legs - Cirque
Feet - Neither? lol

Range:
Head - Cirque
Body - Pantin
Hand - Cirque
Legs - Cirque
Feet - Neither? lol

Magic:
Head - Pantin
Body - Cirque
Hands - Pantin
Legs - Pantin
Feet -  Pantin

Now I just have to look into some of the other pieces of gear that are out there for PUP to see what I could possibly put in the feet slot for Melee and Ranged sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment