After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Friday, September 7, 2012

PUP Gear

I did a little research and it seems there really isn't a hell of a lot of gear out there for pup outside of attachments. This is good... considering I really don't want to spend forever trying to gear myself up properly... and it's already going to cost me a small fortune to upgrade all my Pantin stuff... so I wasnt going to be thrilled to have to spend money either.

Here's what I could come up with (outside of the TP/WS/EVA gear I want for me as the PUP). These pieces are specifically to augment the Automaton in various situations:

Sexy (Drops from Ogopogo): Melee/Ranged Automaton

Also sexy (Drops from Abyssic Cluster): Mage Automaton

Useful for when I'll be skilling up melee on Valoredge

Useful for Valoredge after Melee skill is capped (Dropped from Copper Borer)

Great for an "oh shit" macro (Dropped from Okyupete)

Also good for an "oh shit" macro (Dropped from Frogamander)


No comments:

Post a Comment