After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Friday, September 28, 2012

Upgrade Chase!

Logged in ever-so briefly to do some of the upgrades I've been saving my Forgotten Items for. Here's what I did:]

Pantin Tobe +2: Awesome Melee Piece for both me and Yojimbo :3

Commodore Gants +2: Bastard ran through my screen shot...

Commodore Culottes +2: Great looking Melee piece

In addition to those upgrades, I also started the process of upgrading my Summoner's Pigaches +2. I only had 27 Forgottens on me at the time and they've been deposited. In an effort to save on the cost of making these, I'm always on the hunt for people selling forgottens for dirt cheap... so I checked AH.com for what was around in people's Bazaars. One guy... by the name of "Kud", was selling 84 Forgotten Steps for 4k each. If you're unfamiliar... that's insanely cheap. A quick search showed me that he was online just outside of Jeuno in the past. Unfortunately, he wouldn't respond to my /tells, so I decided to hunt his ass down. What followed was a 40 minute wild goose chase for a what turned out to be a NA hating JP player. He was apparently doing WotG missions, because I ended up losing him in Batallia Downs right near the Everbloom Hollow entrance is. Why he avoided me is anyone's guess. I used Auto-Translate the best I could to say:

<Stop!> <Bazaar> <Can I have it?> <Steps> <You can have this> <Money> <Gather together>

His only response to me was:  

<I'm sorry, I'm busy right now <Please <Leave>

So I guess he didn't want to make 350k off me today. His loss. Maybe I'll be able to catch a break later when I go searching again. We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment