After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Friday, September 21, 2012

New Look. In and out of Game

So I spent a little time today doing some cosmetic work to the blog. All in all I think it came out pretty well. Big thanks to Hayde for helping me tweak the picture at the top to smooth it out and make it transparent.

In game... I've also been changing around some things. I finally got fed up with my lack of inventory space and started looking for ways to improve my MH organization. What I found was that I have pretty much nothing in "Storage" besides a few random odds and ends and I made a decision that was a little difficult to do at first. I set up 3 Mannequins and equipped them in full AF3+2 gear to alleviate some of my burden.

I'll post pictures a little later, but my Taru Female is equipped 5/5 in WHM, the Taru Male is equipped 5/5 in PUP and the Hume Male is equipped 5/5 in COR. They look cool as hell, but I know it's going to be a pain to gear up those jobs now if I'm asked to. That's pretty much the reason for choosing those 3 jobs in the first place. I hardly ever use them.

In other news, I also flagged and finished the Mannequin posing quest to make them look all cool. The quest and it's story were actually kinda fun to be honest. I encourage others to do it as well. In total I think it took me about 45 minutes to finish all the running around... 30 of which was wasted trying to navigate the Aqueducts under Tavnazia to get to one of the CS.

Today I might log on for a little while to try and sell off my Sky pops and use the money to buy a few more forgottens and maybe some furniture for my MH... idk. With the mannequins in there all dressed up, the rest of the house looks kinda shabby and needs to get redecorated. I'll post pictures of that as well when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment