After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dynamis - Beau

Not much to report here. I went in to farm Forgotten Thoughts for PUP +2 Turban and walked out with nothing more than 20 Ordeals Pieces and a bunch of AF2 bodies for jobs I'll likely never play.

As a friend of mine has pointed out, I'm not going to bother trying to farm up the forgottens specifically anymore. That seems like it's largely a waste of good time and effort. Instead, I'm going to buy them like everyone else does. I'll do dynamis... farm currancy and buy the damn Forgottens I need.

Those same 20 pieces I got today (would have been more, but I had to leave for work and cut the run short by 45 minutes) go for around 6,000 each. So around 120,000 gil. At the going rate, that comes out to 6 Forgotten Thoughts.

If my run hadn't been cut abysmally short, I would probably have walked about with 40-50 more currancy than I did... so probably 400k or so in profit... and the equivilent of 20 Forgotten Thoughts.

All I can say is that I'm glad I already have the +2 Turban. Thanks to that, I won't have to gather 50 of those damn things. 30 is more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment