After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Screen shots! (...and other stuff)

Last night I decided to head back into Dynamis Xarc to make a little money. After all... as of yesterday morning I was sitting on a cool 3k total, I needed money. So this time, rather than try my luck again solo, I shouted for a Dynamis partner to farm with and ended up getting a BST name Jdhog. Although he mentioned quite a few times that his BST was gimp, he was wearing a mixture of AF3+2, Relic+2, assorted end game BST gear and Twilight Helm/Armor. I didn't think he was gimp at all, but hey... to each his own.

We actually did really great, walking out with 13 Forgotten Hopes, 84 Bronze, 83 Bills and around 79 or so Shells. Not at all shabby. After it all sold (quickly I might add) I walked away from the adventure with roughly 820k in my pocket.

After that was finished, I didn't really have any plans, so I stayed on my THF and headed into Riverne Site #B01 to try my luck at farming up Giant Bird Plumes (since they sell for 50-60k a stack) and wasted an hour or so in my attempt.

One good thing did come out of it, though. I was reminded (by cutscenes) that I hadn't yet killed Bahamut and advanced towards "The Final Verse". So I thought to myself... why the hell not... and went in to try my hand at the fight as THF/DNC. It was actually quite funny. Not only could Bahamut not hit me to save is life, but when he did it was for a meager amount. In the end I died to a Megaflare that I came to learn he continues to attempt to cast even after being stunned.



Tonight my plan is to go in again as SMN and sic Garuda on him. Hopefully I'll be able to kill him with minimal effort by kiting his ass around. If not, I may just ask Hayde to come with me on BST and guarantee a win that way.

In addition to that, I'm going to upgrade as many of my Relic Gear pieces as I can with the Forgottens I've been collecting before going back into Dynamis Xarc for another run with Jdhog.

And now... for the Screen shots I promised! There's really no specific order for them... they just happen to be Screens from some of my many various adventure. Enjoy!

My first Legion: 3rd Wave. We were all dead about 10 seconds later.

Voidwatch. This guy was a BEAST. One of his many AoE moves inflicts Doom. 

Found my twin. Nattack. :3

Jailer of Love. What a long and boring fight he is...

But on the bright side, after JoL was dead I got my first and only AV Kill!

Hayde and I farming in Sea. Ix'Aern (DRG) What a chump.

Bhaflau Remnants: Long Barreled Chariot win! And he damn near killed us too...

Beseiged CS. Not even 24 hours after this event, I hunted this guy down and killed him with a small party of 6.

More Voidwatch. I'm not quite sure what happened to the quality of this picture... but this was me after hitting Pil with Wildfire.


More to come soon. I have to sort through some of this stuff for the good shots. I have almost 3 gigs worth of screens, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment