After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

After 11 years, 4 server changes and countless rage/quits, My Nirvana was completed on 11/23/2014

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cerberus maybe?

So after reading a friend's posts on the forum about his many adventures in Salvage/Limbus/Dynamis/Einherjar/Assault and other fun stuff, I light-heartedly suggested to him that I might consider changing servers to be able to participate in those events with him.

He and some of the others took that idea and ran with it, pairing up play times and schedules and all that nonsense. Eventually I told them that I would, but that my final decision hinged on whether Hayde and Cid would come with me. If they're not going to make the jump to Cerberus, I'd just be leaving friends to play with different friends... and that leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

In the meantime, while I await their decisions about moving with me, I've been continuing my efforts towards not only posting here on the blog (doing pretty well at not forgetting about this page) but also +2ing more of my gear. Yesterday I built a party of LS members to go out and farm Itzpapalotl for Stones of Vision. I started with only 1 and I needed 12. In the end I walked out with 9, not bad at all considering 2 of the 5 kills we couldn't proc yellow on and got screwed with only 1 Stone each time (fucking BLU proc).

I used those Stones and upgraded my Raider's Bonnet and put the other 3 towards my Orison Cap.


Current progress is 3/6

Later in the evening I joined a LS mate and killed Orthrus 5 times for his Ardor Stones(?). I only really went because I'd been sitting on a KI for him for a few weeks now... and he drops Jewels of Ardor that I need for Cirque +2 Body. Of the 5 kills, we managed to proc yellow on 4 of them (fucking BRD proc) and I got 2 Jewels for my time spent there. Sadly... I could have sworn that I had some of those stored away for a rainy day... but as it turns out, nothing. 

Current progress is 2/9.

In addition, while farming the NM for Tiger King Hide, I got my hands on a better set of PUP weapons, the Furor Cesti. They're not amazing, but they're better than the Hades ones I was using before. An upgrade is an upgrade.


All in all... a productive day. We'll see what I can get done today to add to that. Hopefully I can snag the 3 items I need to pop the NM in Uleg. for his KI to kill Apedick. I figure he's my best bet to finish PUP body in any decent amount of time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment